Reach decision makers and generate new business via the ENDS audience. ENDS has been the leading provider of professional environmental, energy and sustainability information in the UK since 1978, and 1st across Europe since 1997.
We can help you:
- raise your company profile
- showcase new products or services
- advertise an event
- fill a recruitment vacancy
ENDS can be an effective vehicle for advertising, lead generation and events via our professional information services the ENDS Report, ENDS Europe, ENDS Waste & Bioenergy and Mineral Planning and Waste Planning. Plus we have specific channels for promoting environmental job vacancies, environmental consultancy services, environmental training and education courses, and environmental events.
Click on the links below for more information:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (+44 20 8267 4634) with advertising or sponsorship inquiries.
Contact email@example.com (+44 20 8267 4492) with recruitment inquiries.
Why choose ENDS?
Because ENDS sites are 100% paid-for, visitors stay on our websites for longer, at least twice as long as similar websites. Our longer visits guarantee that every visitor will see and remember your advert and provide enhanced value for money.
15,570 paid subscribers (August 2013)
114,000 page impressions per month (May 2013)
7 minutes average length of visit (May 2013)
The ENDS paid audience represents close to 50% market share of all environmental professionals in the UK. Our 15,570 paid subscribers are made up of:
44% Public 6,857
22% Private – services 3,470
24% Private – Industrial 3,686
2% Other 287
8% Education/research 1,270
70% of our audience have direct involvement in purchasing environmental products, consultancy or services
ENDS delivers six paid-for information services:
- The ENDS Report is our flagship product – a monthly print journal and website covering all aspects of UK environmental issues.
- ENDS Europe is Europe's environmental news service, widely read by senior decision makers in Brussels across the continent and in major trading partners.
- ENDS Compliance Manager is the leading tool for tracking legislation and demonstrating compliance with environmental, health & safety legislation.
- Mineral Planning and Waste Planning are two specialist services for UK professionals in the waste and minerals sectors.
- ENDS Waste & Bioenergy provides specialist news on the fast expanding international waste-to-energy and biomass energy sectors.
All products are updated daily and deliver news, analysis and data on environmental issues and for environmental industries covering both UK and Europe to our audience of 15,570 paid users.